Edd Egg - Greatest Hits Edd Egg - Greatest Hits

Lush ^^

Really did make me giggle, great style of comedy.
Hoping there are more to come :)
*goes off to find web comic
<"><

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

^_^

It's just brilliant. I'm playing it over and over again.
Great pic on the music. Really well suited and the added sounds are so well time with the action. A superb piece of animation there :)
<"><

sheep counter sheep counter

Do lots...

Counting ducks, ice cream lids, jelly babies...
Kinda cool but needs longer music and more time dedicated to the colors

Wolfos responds:

actually, the music just restarts like 2 seconds after it ends

RainyDay RainyDay

Wooop Wooop

Love this game, i like that it ends and that it gives you Guitarhero vision (like everything is moving away from you lol)

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Loved it

I'd just like to say Y are there soo many colours!! I could change the little elliphant orange!!! Arhhhh lol. You've got a good mind for cool things! This games rocks!
Hav fun ^_^

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

WOw

I'v played the first or second one some where and remebered it was 20 mins well spend and just to say again 'TIME WELL SPENT!'
LOv the game play with simple upgrade and i like the fact that you where allways faster than the zombies, don't you just hate the game when you hav to kill someing befor it will defantly kill you no matter where you run!! I'm talking about the tigers on Tomb raider 2, y do i always miss them!!
LOL hav fun making more worth while stuff love IT!!
Spam ["-]

Junto A Mi Junto A Mi

Sweet potato

You keep all the good things from the last and tweaked every thing else into line. Lovely and smooth. Relaxing, i must say.
I'll probably say it in another review of your work but you have so much variety and talent.

FairSquare responds:

Aww, thank you so much :-)

Sax &amp;amp; Piano Sax & Piano

Now i just want to go check the new version out...

I really like the ending, just the perfect amount of time between the notes. And giggle, more double peddles. Gota love those drums. Hay i can see now how you introduced the percussion side and played around with it. I mean a few tracks back you had just put them in. Now your really get to it. Having heard some of your recent stuff I can really appreciate where you came from and have hope that I can get this good to =]
The sax is lush

FairSquare responds:

Yeah, i really experimented with percussion. Actually, i just experimented with everything in the song :P
Thanks for the review ^^

MH16: Piano Loop MH16: Piano Loop

Loopy Yes ^^

You can really pick your talent from works like this. The way you use notes harmonies. Love it. Like i said before i need to take notes.
Tried to put down a scale today in FL, sucked badly lol. But at least I made 6 bars of music and not 2...
Spam <"><
Ps. >_< triple base pedal ;)

FairSquare responds:

Haha, i never really think of what harmonies i use, i just do what sounds good :P
Thanks for the review! :-)