RainyDay RainyDay

Wooop Wooop

Love this game, i like that it ends and that it gives you Guitarhero vision (like everything is moving away from you lol)

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Loved it

I'd just like to say Y are there soo many colours!! I could change the little elliphant orange!!! Arhhhh lol. You've got a good mind for cool things! This games rocks!
Hav fun ^_^

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

WOw

I'v played the first or second one some where and remebered it was 20 mins well spend and just to say again 'TIME WELL SPENT!'
LOv the game play with simple upgrade and i like the fact that you where allways faster than the zombies, don't you just hate the game when you hav to kill someing befor it will defantly kill you no matter where you run!! I'm talking about the tigers on Tomb raider 2, y do i always miss them!!
LOL hav fun making more worth while stuff love IT!!
Spam ["-]

Collect the happys Collect the happys

Wow crazzly addictive

Seen stuff like this befor but hay, still love the 46 mins i spent trying to get past THE....... 'STORM of SADDNESS'
xD

Impossible_Game Impossible_Game

Wow

Impossible??? YArrrrrr??
Lol, This so reminds me of another game that involved bubbles very alike. may hours wasted bac in 6th form. Your's is way harder though. Must say r3eally well done on the script cus i bet it was a nightmare. Would love to see it themed like, indusrital background, cogs and that. Or space, metorites and rockets?? Like the music as well ^_^ *adds to favorits*
spam

Area Finder Area Finder

Lol if i did mathS :)

Not much fun but usefull when needed, chongrats on the code work. Thats if you did it your self (and not copied off web page like i'v done lol). Sooooo, i would wan't to play something like this if you made a different pic for different sizes, like a house for 250x250, or the world for a big cycle. And if the shapes mophed that be cool, worth trying and spending time getting every size pos...
LOl have fun making more random flash
ps well done i hav yet to dellve into flash script, still playing with HTML
^_^
Spam

Deathstrom45 responds:

Yeah i did do it myself and I must say it takes much longer to code than it does to animate. At least right now in my case. Thx for the review